Cosmetic dentistry is a dentistry that aims to make a positive change in your teeth and smile.
Having a smile that is both functional and aesthetic is the answer you have been looking for to update, restore, and rejuvenate the look and function of your smile. Because even the most complex dental health problems, such as severe wear, breakage, or teeth damaged by tooth decay, can be deformed and rehabilitated.
Dr. Shimizu has successfully been performing teeth rehabilitation, even the most annoying dental problems, including teeth that have been severely worn, broken, or damaged by cavities.
There are several aspects of cosmetic dental elements that need evaluations before we start your smile makeover. This assessment will help us achieve natural results for your new smile. Each smile design is personalized, taking into account facial shape, bone structure, oral health, and patient needs. Then, we discuss the cost of a smile makeover before the cosmetic process begins.
We ensure that your concerns and questions are answered in a comfortable environment and help you further educate yourself about your dental health.
Dr. Shimizu's advanced training and expertise in cosmetic dentistry provide stunning results, which can be achieved in only a few visits. Contact us for your complimentary cosmetic consultation and to discover why our patients can't stop smiling!
Call us today at (281) 531.0710!
- What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
- When do I need a crown?
- What's the differences between dental bonding and veneers?
- Are dental bridges better than implants?
- Are dental implants better than bridges and dentures?
- Are veneers better thatn bonding? How much are tooth veneers?
- How can I fix teeth that sticking out?
- What is the quickest way to get straight teeth?
- Lengthen Short Teeth with tooth reconstruction?
- Single tooth replacement
- No-prep veneers or Minimal Veneers
- What is microscope Dentistry?
Giving people the smile they want is our passion!
Dr. Shimizu is an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. There are 417 dental professionals worldwide (Only six in Houston area) as of 2021 who have achieved this prestigious honor.