Are dental bridges better than implants?
Adental bridge is an excellent remedy for replacing a missing tooth. It is a replacement for the missing tooth that is anchored to the existing adjacent teeth. A bridge consists of two crowns with an artificial tooth, called a pontic, in the middle that replaces the missing tooth. Because the adjacent teeth must act as support for the replacement tooth, their shape and position would affect the preparation of the adjacent teeth.
Gaps and spaces resulting from missing teeth can lead to bite problems and shifting or rotating adjacent teeth, speech impediments, and an increased risk for periodontal disease. It is, therefore, imperative to consult with a dentist.
Gaps and spaces resulting from missing teeth can lead to bite problems and shifting or rotating of adjacent teeth, speech impediments, and an increased risk for periodontal disease. It is, therefore, imperative to consult with a dentist.
It is always good to consult a cosmetic dentist for dental bridges on the front teeth aesthetic area because it is imperative to have an excellent result for the teeth and your gums. A dental bridge is the one you may opt for if you want a faster result. If you wish long-term durability with a natural tooth-like function and minimally invasive dentistry, you may want to go with the dental implant.
- What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
- When do I need a crown?
- What's the differences between dental bonding and veneers?
- Are dental bridges better than implants?
- Are dental implants better than bridges and dentures?
- Are veneers better thatn bonding? How much are tooth veneers?
- How can I fix teeth that sticking out?
- What is the quickest way to get straight teeth?
- Lengthen Short Teeth with tooth reconstruction?
- Single tooth replacement
- No-prep veneers or Minimal Veneers
- What is microscope Dentistry?
Giving people the smile they want is our passion!
Dr. Shimizu is an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. There are 417 dental professionals worldwide (Only six in Houston area) as of 2021 who have achieved this prestigious honor.