Cosmetic dentistry is a dentistry that aims to make a positive change in your teeth and smile.
Having a smile that is both functional and aesthetic is the answer you have been looking for to update, restore, and rejuvenate the look and function of your smile. Because even the most worrisome dental health problems, such as severe wear, breakage, or teeth damaged by tooth decay, can be deformed and rehabilitated.
Dr. Shimizu has successfully been performing teeth rehabilitation even the most annoying dental problems, including teeth that have been severely worn, broken, or damaged by cavities.
There are several aspects of cosmetic dental elements that need evaluations before we start your smile makeover. This assessment will help us achieve natural results for your new smile. Each smile design is created specifically for individuals, taking into account aspects such as face shape, bone structure, oral health, and patient desire. Then, we discuss the cost of a smile makeover before the cosmetic process begins.
We are making sure that any questions you have can be answered in a comfortable environment to help you further educate about your dental health.
Dr. Shimizu's advanced training and expertise in cosmetic dentistry provide stunning results, which can be achieved in only a few visits. Contact us for your complimentary cosmetic consultation and to discover why our patients can't stop smiling!
Call us today at (281) 531.0710!
- What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
- When do I need a crown?
- What's the differences between dental bonding and veneers?
- Are dental bridges better than implants?
- Are dental implants better than bridges and dentures?
- Are veneers better thatn bonding? How much are tooth veneers?
- How can I fix teeth that sticking out?
- What is the quickest way to get straight teeth?
- Lengthen Short Teeth with tooth reconstruction?
- Better to choose No-prep veneers or Prepless Veneers?
Giving people the smile they want is our passion!
Dr. Shimizu is an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. There are only 404 dental professionals worldwide (Only six in Houston area) as of 2020 who have achieved this prestigious honor.