How to get straight teeth quickly
If you want to fix one or two crooked teeth in a short period without the conventional braces, Quick Straight Teeth or Instant Smile treatment is the answer. Quick Straight Teeth method is a quick way to correct crowded anterior tooth overlap, eliminate gaps and straighten teeth without traditional metal braces. It's a fast and quick teeth straightening method for those who want an instant smile makeover. Unlike conventional orthodontic treatments, which can take months or years to complete, Quick Straight Teeth uses a combination of porcelain veneers, crowns, and bonding to achieve comparable results in a short amount of time.
Do I need to wear braces?
When thinking about orthodontic treatment, it is natural to think about metal braces and other orthodontic appliances. Orthodontic appliances may be needed in severe cases, but this is not always the case. Because the teeth move and shift constantly, people who have undergone orthodontic treatment tend to have their teeth misaligned.
Quick Straight Teeth is also suitable for patients whose teeth are slightly misaligned after wearing orthodontic appliances. However, many candidates who have never received orthodontic treatment (for example, the patients in the pictures have never received conventional orthodontic treatment) receive Instant Smile treatment.
We can improve your teeth' appearance with a few office visits, rather than the 12 months or more generally required for traditional orthodontic treatment.
Who is a good candidate for Instant Smile treatment?
Candidates for Instant Smile treatment should have healthy teeth and no significant bite or occlusal problem.
Instant Smile can correct mild to moderate tooth misalignment, including:
- Crowded teeth
- Twisted teeth
- Slant teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Damaged tooth (Enamel the outermost part of a tooth)
- Tooth discoloration
Are your front teeth your only crooked tooth, and do you have good oral health without gum disease? Can you fit your back teeth together easily? If your answer is "Yes," then the Instant Straight Teeth or Instant Smile method can fix crooked teeth and get you straight teeth. We welcome you to discuss whether the fast and rapid teeth straightening option is suitable for you.
Quick Straight Teeth treatment uses:
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers used in the Instant Smile treatment are cosmetic dentistry's more subtle and versatile options for a beautiful smile. The dental veneers are thin, translucent layered material placed over a tooth to improve a smile's aesthetics. These lightweight shell-like materials can correct broken teeth, uneven teeth, spaces between teeth, length, shape, and color with minimal natural teeth preparation. They offer a new and improved smile, reflecting the natural tooth shade, form, and texture.
- Dental crowns: A dental ceramic crown covers the entire tooth structure. The dental crown not only offers the same cosmetic benefits as a veneer but can also restore the strength and integrity of damaged teeth.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding treatments use a composite resin on one or more teeth to correct cosmetic problems such as chips and cracks.
The advancements of modern technology and ceramic materials can straighten the teeth without wires, reshape, and brighten teeth to offer the appearance and functionality of the smile you've always dreamed of in a couple of visits. It is an alternative way to fix misaligned teeth!
- What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
- When do I need a crown?
- What's the differences between dental bonding and veneers?
- Are dental bridges better than implants?
- Are dental implants better than bridges and dentures?
- Are veneers better thatn bonding? How much are tooth veneers?
- How can I fix teeth that sticking out?
- What is the quickest way to get straight teeth?
- Lengthen Short Teeth with tooth reconstruction?
- Single tooth replacement
- No-prep veneers or Prepless Veneers
Giving people the smile they want is our passion!
Dr. Shimizu is an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. There are 417 dental professionals worldwide (Only six in Houston area) as of 2021 who have achieved this prestigious honor.