How to get straight teeth without braces
If you seek to to straighten teeth without braces in a short period, instant orthodontics can be the answer. Instant Orthodontics is a quick way to repair crowded, correct overlaps, eliminate gaps, and straighten teeth without the need for metal braces; it is a fast teeth straightening method for people who want instant straight teeth. Unlike traditional orthodontic treatments, which can take months or years to complete, instant orthodontics achieves comparable results in a short amount of time by using a combination of porcelain veneers, crowns, and bonding.
When thinking about orthodontic treatment, it is common to think about braces and other orthodontic appliances. If more space is needed to accommodate these twisted or goofy teeth, you may require orthodontic appliances, but not always. This quick and fast procedure is especially useful for patients whose aesthetic concerns do not affect smile function. Candidates for instant orthodontics should have healthy teeth and no significant bite problem.
Are your front teeth your only crooked tooth? Can you fit your back teeth together easily? If your answer is "Yes," then instant orthodontics may be used to treat crooked teeth. You can discuss with us to determine if this treatment option is right for you.
The procedures built into instant orthodontic treatment can hide various conditions and create a bright, straight-looking smile. Instant orthodontics treatment uses:
- Porcelain veneers: Dental veneers used in instant orthodontics are cosmetic dentistry's more subtle and versatile options for a beautiful smile. The dental veneers are thin, translucent layered material placed over a tooth to improve a smile's aesthetics. These lightweight shell-like materials can correct broken teeth, uneven teeth, spaces between teeth, length, shape, and color with minimal natural teeth preparation. They offer a new and improved smile, reflecting the natural tooth shade, form, and texture.
- Dental crowns: A dental ceramic crown covers the entire tooth structure. The dental crown not only offers the same cosmetic benefits as a veneer, but it can also restore the strength and integrity of damaged teeth.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding treatments use a composite resin on one or more teeth to correct cosmetic problems such as chips and cracks.
Using porcelain veneers or crowns, instant orthodontics (instant teeth correction) allows you to improve your smile's appearance in just a couple of office visits, rather than the 12 months or more generally required for traditional orthodontic treatment. Instant orthodontics are often recommended for patients who have previously received orthodontic treatment and whose teeth are misaligned. However, many candidates have never experienced orthodontic treatment (e.g., a patient in the before-after picture has never received traditional orthodontic treatment).
Instant orthodontics can correct mild to moderate tooth misalignment, including:
- Crowded teeth
- Twisted teeth
- Slant teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Damaged tooth (Enamel the outer most part of a tooth)
- Tooth discoloration
The advancements of modern technology and ceramic materials can straighten the teeth without wires, reshape, and brighten teeth to offer the appearance and functionality of the smile you've always dreamed of in a couple of visits. It is an alternative to braces!
- What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
- When do I need a crown?
- What's the differences between dental bonding and veneers?
- Are dental bridges better than implants?
- Are dental implants better than bridges and dentures?
- Are veneers better thatn bonding? How much are tooth veneers?
- How can I fix teeth that sticking out?
- What is the quickest way to get straight teeth?
- Lengthen Short Teeth with tooth reconstruction?
- Better to choose No-prep veneers or Prepless Veneers?
Giving people the smile they want is our passion!
Dr. Shimizu is an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. There are only 404 dental professionals worldwide (Only six in Houston area) as of 2020 who have achieved this prestigious honor.