Fix crooked teeth without braces
If you seek to to straighten one or two teeth without braces in a short period, instant orthodontics or quick straight teeth can be the answer. Instant Orthodontics is a quick way to repair crowded, correct overlapped front teeth, eliminate gaps, and straighten teeth without getting metal braces; it is a fast teeth straightening method for people who want instant smile makeover. Unlike traditional orthodontic treatments, which can take months or years to complete, instant orthodontics achieves comparable results in a short amount of time by using a combination of porcelain veneers, crowns, and bonding.
When thinking about orthodontic treatment, it is common to think about braces and other orthodontic appliances. If more space is needed to accommodate these crooked or goofy teeth, you may require orthodontic appliances, but not always. This quick and fast procedure is beneficial for patients whose aesthetic concerns do not affect smile function. Candidates for instant orthodontics should have healthy teeth and no significant bite problem.
Are your front teeth your only crooked tooth, and do you have good oral health without gum disease? Can you fit your back teeth together easily? If your answer is "Yes," then the quick straight teeth method may treat crooked teeth. We welcome you to discuss whether the fast teeth straightening option is right for you.
The procedures built into instant orthodontic treatment (instant smile) can quickly hide various cosmetic issues and create a bright and attractive smile.
Instant orthodontics treatment uses:
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers used in instant orthodontics are cosmetic dentistry's more subtle and versatile options for a beautiful smile. The dental veneers are thin, translucent layered material placed over a tooth to improve a smile's aesthetics. These lightweight shell-like materials can correct broken teeth, uneven teeth, spaces between teeth, length, shape, and color with minimal natural teeth preparation. They offer a new and improved smile, reflecting the natural tooth shade, form, and texture.
- Dental crowns: A dental ceramic crown covers the entire tooth structure. The dental crown not only offers the same cosmetic benefits as a veneer, but it can also restore the strength and integrity of damaged teeth.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding treatments use a composite resin on one or more teeth to correct cosmetic problems such as chips and cracks.
Using porcelain veneers or crowns, instant orthodontics (instant teeth correction) allows you to improve your smile's appearance in just a couple of office visits, rather than the 12 months or more generally required for traditional orthodontic treatment. Instant orthodontics is also offered for patients whose teeth to shift slightly even after wearing an orthodontic appliance. However, many candidates who have never received orthodontic treatment (for example, the patients in the previous and next pictures have never received conventional orthodontic treatment) receive instant smile treatment.
Instant orthodontics can correct mild to moderate tooth misalignment, including:
- Crowded teeth
- Twisted teeth
- Slant teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Damaged tooth (Enamel the outer most part of a tooth)
- Tooth discoloration
The advancements of modern technology and ceramic materials can straighten the teeth without wires, reshape, and brighten teeth to offer the appearance and functionality of the smile you've always dreamed of in a couple of visits. It is an alternative to braces!
- What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
- When do I need a crown?
- What's the differences between dental bonding and veneers?
- Are dental bridges better than implants?
- Are dental implants better than bridges and dentures?
- Are veneers better thatn bonding? How much are tooth veneers?
- How can I fix teeth that sticking out?
- What is the quickest way to get straight teeth?
- Lengthen Short Teeth with tooth reconstruction?
- Single tooth replacement
- No-prep veneers or Prepless Veneers
Giving people the smile they want is our passion!
Dr. Shimizu is an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. There are 417 dental professionals worldwide (Only six in Houston area) as of 2021 who have achieved this prestigious honor.