No need to wear braces or an aligner. Why?
When we think of orthodontic treatment, we naturally think of metal and other braces.
You may need orthodontic appliances if you have severe cases, such as every tooth overlapping or slanting in the opposite direction.
However, suppose you have a minor front teeth misalignment. You can straighten your teeth without the need for traditional braces and the long wait.
Because the teeth move and shift constantly, people who have undergone orthodontic treatment tend to have their teeth misaligned. Unless you keep your retainer, your teeth tend to return to their original position.
Quick Straight Teeth is also suitable for patients whose teeth are slightly misaligned after wearing orthodontic appliances.
Many of our patients who have never received orthodontic treatment receive our smile makeover. For example, the patients in the pictures have never received conventional orthodontic treatment.
You can improve the appearance of your teeth with a few visits rather than the 12 months or more commonly required for traditional orthodontic treatment.
What makes you a candidate for Quick Straight Teeth?
The time it takes to orthodontic teeth depends on the severity of the person's condition. If the malocclusion is limited to the anterior teeth, it is more likely that you can use quick straight teeth to correct the teeth.
Candidates for this type of Quick smile treatment should have healthy teeth and no significant bite or occlusion problem.
Quick Straight Teeth (Instant Smile method) can correct mild to moderate tooth misalignment, including:
- Crowded teeth
- Twisted teeth
- Slant teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Damaged tooth (Enamel the outermost part of a tooth)
- Tooth discoloration or one discolored tooth
Are your front teeth your only crooked tooth, and do you have good oral health without gum disease? Can you fit your back teeth together easily?
If your answer is "Yes," then the Quick Straight Teeth or Instant Smile method can fix crooked teeth and get you straight teeth without getting traditional braces.
If you answer is "no", you can improve your smile in no time with Six Month Smiles treatment.
We welcome you to discuss whether the fast and rapid teeth straightening option suits you. Contact us or call us at (281) 531.0710 for a free consultation
Quick Straight teeth treatment uses crown and veneers
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers used in the Instant Smile treatment are cosmetic dentistry's more subtle and versatile options for a beautiful smile. The dental veneers are thin, translucent layered materials placed over a tooth to improve a smile's aesthetics. These lightweight shell-like materials can correct broken teeth, uneven teeth, spaces between teeth, length, shape, and color with minimal natural teeth preparation. They offer a new and improved smile, reflecting the natural tooth shade, form, and texture.
- Dental crowns: A dental ceramic crown covers the entire tooth structure. The dental crown not only offers the same cosmetic benefits as a veneer but can also restore the strength and integrity of damaged teeth.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding treatments use a composite resin on one or more teeth to correct cosmetic problems such as chips and cracks.
Dr. Shimizu is an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. There are 419 dental professionals worldwide (Only four in Houston) as of 2022 who have achieved this prestigious honor.