Tooth Color Restoration
Tooth color restoration uses tooth-colored composite material to replace silver amalgam fillings and restore a beautiful and healthy smile. With metal-free restoration materials such as porcelain or composites, it is finally possible to beautifully repair and match the color of your teeth.
Dental Inlays and Onlays make it possible to replace unsightly silver fillings, restore teeth that are cracked or fractured with beautiful and healthy tooth-colored restorations. Inlays and Onlays are the optimal choices for metal-free repairs providing long-lasting strength and durability over conventional fillings and allow for more of the natural tooth to be conserved over dental crowns and bridges.
artistic talent and expertise in cosmetic dentistry ensure they will be designed to match your teeth, reviving your natural strength, wear, and function, providing beautiful, seamless restorations. Contact our office to discover more about these metal-free restorations that are virtually impossible to distinguish from your natural teeth!
Giving people the smile they want is our passion!
- What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
- When do I need a crown?
- Are dental bridges better than implants?
- Are dental implants better than bridges and dentures?
- Are veneers better thatn bonding? How much are tooth veneers?
- How can I fix teeth that sticking out?
- What is the quickest way to get straight teeth?
- Lengthen Short Teeth with tooth reconstruction?
- Better to choose No-prep veneers or Prepless Veneers?
Dr. Shimizu is an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. There are only 404 dental professionals worldwide (Only six in Houston area) as of 2020 who have achieved this prestigious honor.